In today’s modern world, adults and teenagers who don’t want other people to see their metal brackets choose clear braces. Clear Braces in Rancho Mirage provides an ideal way to have straighter teeth without anyone else knowing. Before jumping for how clear braces work, advantages, and disadvantages. First, let us know what clear braces are all about.
What are Clear Braces?
Clear braces are also known as ceramic braces, similar to metal braces. They use clear or tooth-colored brackets rather than grey or silver brackets and wires. Most of them use ceramic braces because they’re less noticeable than metal braces. Clear Braces in Palm Desert is a great option if you can’t get an Invisalign Treatment in Rancho Mirage for some reason.
What is Clear Braces Made Of?
Clear braces are made from a couple of different materials such as composite, ceramic, and plastic material. There are usually three types of clear braces:
- Composite Braces: These braces are made up of composite material. These are cheaper braces as they tend to break and make treatment longer than expected.
- Ceramic Braces: Most commonly clear braces are made up of ceramic and resin material. These braces look much more pleasing and are pretty much invisible.
- Plastic Braces: These braces are made up of plastic material that moves the teeth in a different way to traditional braces. It consists of invisible braces, and metal wires are coated in white.
Advantages of Clear Braces:
- They’re less visible than metal braces
- They move teeth faster than the Invisalign
- You can choose your own colors for braces
- They don’t interfere with imaging test and produce much less signal interference
Who’s a Good Candidate For Clear Braces?
The ideal candidate for Indian Wells Clear Braces is the one who’s all adult teeth have come in. These ensure quick correction and lower a chance of brackets breaking due to the strain of tooth movement. Clear Braces in Cathedral City is an ideal choice for straightening your teeth if you work a full-time job or attend college, as these braces are less noticeable and won’t draw any attention.
Clear Braces in La Quinta can be a great choice if you can want to keep your braces low-key. There are a lot of things to consider before deciding to go for a Clear Braces Treatment in Indio. Make sure to talk to our Rancho Mirage Orthodontist to figure out the best option for you.