A discreet treatment with visible results
Want to straighten your smile in secret? Then you’re in luck. Invisalign® treatment is not only virtually-invisible, it’s custom, accurate, and conveniently removable, too.
What is Invisalign® treatment?
Invisalign® treatment uses clear plastic trays called “aligners” to move your teeth into alignment without the need for any metal brackets or wires. These aligners look a bit like thin sports mouthguards, and are custom-made for your exact smile.
Invisalign® clear aligners are removable, so you can take them out for meals, brushing and flossing, and important events. Just remember to wear them for the recommended 20-22 hours a day!
How does Invisalign® treatment work?
At your free consultation with us, we will create an accurate digital model of your smile using our cutting-edge 3D scanner. This model will be used to design your custom aligners and treatment plan, and can even show you what your smile will look like at the end of treatment!
We will create a series of aligners designed to take you from the start to finish of treatment. Each set of aligners is shaped slightly differently to guide your teeth into alignment, and you’ll switch to a new set at home every couple weeks to progress through treatment.
- Invisalign® Comprehensive is the full Invisalign® treatment for adults and teens with moderate to severe misalignments. Comprehensive Invisalign® treatment usually lasts 12 - 24 months.
- Invisalign® Lite is an Invisalign® treatment for adults and teens with mild to moderate misalignments in the front six teeth. Invisalign® Lite can straighten your smile in just 6 months.
- Invisalign® Express is the fastest Invisalign® treatment option. Designed for adults and teens with just minor misalignments in the front six teeth, Invisalign® Express can help you achieve results in as little as 3 months!
- Invisalign® for Teens Made the same way as Invisalign® for adults, these aligners are great for image-conscious teens. As they're removable, your teen can keep enjoying the things they love, like playing sports and going to the cinema and eating popcorn!
- Invisalign® First is an Invisalign® treatment for children in early care. Invisalign® First is generally part of an ongoing treatment plan, such as two-stage treatment. These custom aligners not only straighten smile smiles, but help to guide jaw growth too!
We’re the top Invisalign® provider in Coachella Valley
Dr. Narula is a Diamond Invisalign® provider, and treats more than 150 patients a year with Invisalign® clear aligners. This makes her the top provider in the area, and you can trust her to successfully treat even complex orthodontic issues with this discreet smile solution.
See if Invisalign® treatment is right for you
Book your free consultation online or in-office to find out if you are a candidate for Invisalign® clear aligners.